Excellence in writing has long been a hallmark of Buckman Communications.
Our portfolio is deep and diverse, from multi-faceted, multi-media product collaterals for a large New York City bank to special sections published in Fortune Magazine. Our style and tone is adapatable to the mission, from the formal structure of a busienss plan to the conversational nature of social networking.
We deliver the highest quality of editorial work to our clients.
Check it Out:
- Special sections in BusinessWeek, Barron’s, Forbes and Fortune, including one for the Governor of Pennsylvania
- Journalism reporting and features for publications and sites in the U.S., U.K. and South Africa
- A long-running technology column for the London-based international Investor Relations magazine
- Web sites, blog posts and social network messaging
- business plans, white papers and analyst briefings for companies in the information industry, life sciences, financial services and beyond
- news releases, newsletters (online and print), ad copy and direct marketing copy and much more for a wide range of companies and organizations
One In-branch Brochure
Created as part of an extensive program for a retail unit of JPMorganChase.
Company Capability Brochure
Written and designed for Dallas-based WavePhore Newscast.
A winning profile of a Pittsburgh civic leader
For a sampling of PR writing, please search Google News (current and archived) for “Buckman Communications”